Best Hotel Service on YouTube

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bobby McFerrin Concert 22 August 2010

After Three years Bobby McFerrin concert in Budapest again. Spring of 2010 the artist's new album have appeared. As a starting material of the tour. Therefore, the idea was raised that the Budapest concert music in the first part of domestic life in various genres of eminent artists to ask for, to be partners of Bobby McFerrin.
Don't miss this concert reserved for accommodation http://www.besthotelservice.hu/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this!
    I've just moved to this Buenos Aires apartments, and I'm some kind of boring, because my friend is coming tomorrow, today I'm alone, and I really don't want to walk around the city all by my self, I like to share this kind of things with other people !
    So today I'm spending my time looking at this interesting stuff on the web

    ReplyDelete